Third party service fees apply.
Over the Phone: 206.781.9707 (Box Office hours are Tues – Sat, noon -5pm) Patrons may e-mail the box office with ticket inquiries, but payment must take place over the phone or in person.
In Person: Come visit our newly remodeled Box Office! The Box Office is open noon-5pm, Tuesday – Saturday. The Box Office is open from noon until the beginning of the evening show on days that performances are scheduled.
Before a Performance: Tickets are sold in person before each performance. To get the best seats available we recommend calling the box office to reserve tickets.
Please Note: All ticket and subscriptions sales are final, sorry no refunds. Ticket exchanges are available (an exchange fee may apply). For the viewing pleasure of all of our patrons, children under 5 are not admitted.
- Fill out the Online Form found HERE
- By Mail: Fill out the order form on page 8 of the Season Brochure or the form found on the back of our program inserts and mail it to the Box Office:
P.O. Box 30946
Seattle, WA 98113
- We cannot take subscription orders over the phone.
- More about Subscriptions
Ticket Refunds and Exchanges
- All Sales are final, no refunds are given.
- Subscribers wishing to exchange tickets may call the box office at 206.781.9707, Tues. – Sat., 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Single tickets can be exchanged through the box office 206.781.9707 (an exchange fee may apply)
2014 Single Ticket Pricing
- Preview Performances: $20-26
- Wednesday Evening: $25-34
- Thursday Evening: $25-40
- Friday and Saturday Evening: $25-40
- Saturday Matinee: $25-34
- More about Pay What You Can Tickets
- More about Senior Matinee tickets
- More about Student Matinee tickets
- View the online calendar for each show to find out more about dates and ticket pricing.
- Wednesday & Thursday: 7:30 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday: 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday Matinee: 2:00 p.m.
- Seniors – $5 off regularly priced ticket
- Students – $5 off regularly priced ticket
- 25 yrs. and Under – $15 tickets for regular Mainstage performances.
$15 ticket not available for holiday and special event productions.
- One Pay-What-You-Can performance is scheduled for each production. Tickets for PWYC performances are only sold the day of the show and are not available online. Click here for more information.
- Student Matinees are offered for selected Mainstage productions. These day-time, weekday performances offer schools a convenient and affordable theatre experience. For more information or to reserve tickets contact Group Sales at 206.781.9708 or email@example.com
- Senior Matinees are offered for selected Mainstage productions. These day-time, weekday performances offer a convenient time for retirement homes and senior groups to attend the theatre. For more information contact Group Sales at 206.781.9708 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teen Tix – $5 tickets for teenagers ages 13-18 who show their Teen Tix card day of show at the box office. Sign up is free on the Teen Tix website.
- Groups of 8-19 receive a discount of $4 off general admission ticket prices.
- Groups of 20 or more receive a discount of $5 off general admission ticket prices.
- Groups of 40 or more contact Group Sales for special discounts.
- E-mail Group Sales or call 206.781.9708 for reservations.
Click on chart to see larger version.
We know how important it is to feel safe. We take extreme measures to make sure your information is safe and secure. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Payment Information
- Telephone number
- E-mail address