Christmas Touring Renewals
Taproot’s Christmas Touring performances have experienced encouraging and exciting growth since 2009. The demand for performances on premium dates has led us to implement a renewal system for Christmas Touring clients. This will ensure that clients are able to maintain consistency with their events over time.
- A specific date. The date is relative to the final day of Christmas Touring (December 22nd most years, unless December 22nd is a Saturday, in which case December 23rd is the final day of Christmas Touring). All renewals are made in relation to the last day of Christmas touring and count backwards. So, the reservation might be: “The first Sunday morning on or before the final day of Christmas Touring.” Or it might be phrased, “The third Saturday evening on or before the final day of Christmas Touring.
- Performance time. Renewals hold your performance time(s) from the previous year. Minor changes to performance time(s) can be accommodated up to two months in advance of the performance date if they do not conflict with another performance.
- Number of performances. If you have us out for 1, 2, or 3 shows, you are welcome to renew for all of them.
- Show selection order. Because many clients reserve their date and time before the actual shows are announced, it is our policy to reserve show selection order. The first client in show selection order has their pick of four shows. The second client has their pick of the three remaining shows etc.
- There is a $100 fee per renewal date. That fee may be applied towards the cost of the performance, but is forfeited if the performance is cancelled.
- Renewal dates must be confirmed and renewal fees must be paid on or before January 31st of the year in which the performance is to take place.
- Requests to change renewal dates may be submitted beginning January 1st of the year in which the performance is to take place.
- Requests to change renewal dates will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis between February 15th and March 1st each year.
- The Christmas Touring calendar opens for public bookings on March 1st of every year and scheduling is first-come, first-served.
- Any change to a renewal forfeits renewal privileges for that date, but grants renewal privileges for the new date selected.
For additional information or questions please contact Touring at email@example.com or call 206.529.3669.