Acting Studio Policies
Payment: There is a $25 non-refundable registration deposit. This holds the student’s place in class and goes toward tuition. Payment in full is due the first day of class/camp. If a student withdraws from class before the second session all other tuition fees will be refunded. After the second session there are no refunds.
Discounts: Discounts are given to multiple family members and to students taking more than one class. There is a 5% discount when you register for two classes, and a 10% discount if you register for three or more classes. This discount is only valid when you register for all classes at the same time.
Attendance & Expectations: Because of the collaborative nature of theatre, your student needs to be at camp every day. Please have your student bring a sack lunch, snack and water each day, as well as a notebook and pencil with eraser. In order to best serve your child, please inform us of any and all medical challenges that they may face, including ADD and ADHD. We strive to create the best atmosphere for all students and need sufficient time to develop strategies for serving your child’s needs. We reserve the right to remove children from the classroom who are continually disruptive or unable to participate fully in the class activities.
Class Cancellations: If enrollment is insufficient we reserve the right to cancel class. In this case, all tuition paid would be returned in full, including the non-refundable registration deposit.
Isaac Studio Theatre Ticketing Policy
Tickets will be distributed for Acting Studio performances in the Isaac Studio Theatre only for evening performances for our weekly classes during the school year. Camp performances which occur during the workday will not be ticketed.
- Each student in a class will be given at least 4 tickets for a performance. (Distribution #1)
- Four weeks before the performance, an additional ticket request form will be available. Depending on enrollment, these requests may be limited to a certain number of tickets.
- Three weeks before the performance, depending on availability, additional tickets will be distributed. (Distribution #2)
- On the date of Distribution #2, should there still be tickets available, parents may request additional tickets. If there are enough tickets to accommodate these requests, those tickets will be distributed two weeks before the performance. (Distribution #3)
- After two weeks before the performance, no additional tickets will be released.
- Doors will open fifteen minutes before the performance. Ticketed patrons must be seated by the time of the performance to guarantee their spot, as any open seats at that time will be released to the rush seating line.
- Patrons without tickets are not guaranteed seats, but are welcome to try rush seating.
- For performances in which we anticipate the need for rush seating, there will be a designated rush seating line. Rush seating occurs on a first-come, first-served basis just before the performance begins. The house manager or staff will direct patrons in the rush line to available seats.