What are the benefits of a VIRTUAL Summer Camp?
Virtual Camps create opportunities for students to:
- interact, connect and collaborate with their peers.
- engage their bodies and minds.
- stimulate their creativity.
- express themselves freely in a safe place, with teachers and staff who have undergone online safety training.
Virtual Camp extras (not usually provided in on-site camps) may include:
- A Camp in a Box for our PreK – 3rd grade camps, with arts and crafts materials for your student to create fun props or costume pieces.
- For musical theatre camp students, pre-recorded musical tracks will be provided so that students may practice whenever is convenient for them, as well as pre-recorded choreography videos that students can use to practice what they learned in the live session.
- Teachers with online office hours for extra feedback, should a student chose to seek out further instruction or advice.
- An edited video of the show will be provided for students to showcase their work to friends and families.
- Teachers and staff will be available to help with all tech issues.
Click here to return to the Acting Studio main page