The Wickhams: Christmas at Pemberley
by Lauren Gunderson and Margot Melcon
Thank you for including the bulletin insert below in one of your church communication tools.
- We’ve also provided the above JPEG for your use.
- We are grateful for your participation in this important program and hope your staff enjoys their complimentary tickets!
In this all-new Jane Austen-inspired story, we return to the world of the Darcys and Bennets! Lydia’s come for Christmas, the halls are decked, and the aroma of everyone’s favorite orange biscuits fills the air. But downstairs the loyal staff scramble to keep a secret that could upend the festivities. Amid the chaos of Christmas, a little yuletide forgiveness might be the one gift everyone needs.
(November 23rd-December 30)
Run Time: Approx. 2 hours with a 15-minute intermission.
Age recommendation: 10+ (children under 5 are never admitted)
Special performances and discounts:
- Pay What You Can Performance will be on Wednesday, November 23rd at 7:30 PM. Visit the website for more details www.taproottheatre.org/pay-what-you-can-info-faq.
- Groups of 8+ can save up to 30% over single ticket prices – visit www.taproottheatre.org/group-sales for more information.
- Find available discounts here: www.taproottheatre.org/ticket-pricing-and-discounts.
Four Complimentary Tickets are available for The Wickhams: Christmas at Pemberley for your staff to use during select performances. To reserve your staff’s complimentary tickets: Email your request for tickets to email@example.com with “Church Tix” in the subject line by Thursday, November 17, at 3:00 PM.
Include in the body of the email for each individual requesting tickets:
- Email address
- Staff Position
- Number of Tickets & Performance Dates/Times
- Choose from Saturday 11/26 at 2pm and 8pm, Wednesday 11/30 at 7:30pm, or Friday 12/2 at 8pm. Please Note: Comp tickets are limited and subject to availability.
If you have questions or would like more information about group tickets and special events, please contact Group Sales at 206.781.9708 or firstname.lastname@example.org.